Who we are
Impact Human Resources Limited is a private limited company, registered in England and Wales, registered number 09175699.
Information we may collect from you and how
The information we collect when you visit or use our website or if you contact us either using the online contact form, newsletter sign-up, in person, via telephone, email or letter, may include:
1. Any personal information that you provide to us. This may include name, organisation, position,
telephone number, postal address, email address.
2. Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number). This is used to note your
interest in our website.
How we use your information
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
1. To enable us to deal with your enquiry promptly.
2. To assist and enable us to provide services to you.
3. To provide you with information on special offers, events and services that you request or which
we feel may interest you, using the email address or postal address you have provided.
4. To notify you about changes to our service.
5. Internal record keeping.
6. To comply with legal requirements.
Sharing your information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your express permission, unless we are required by law to do so to comply with any legal obligation.
How we protect your information
All personal information is kept as securely as possible. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put into place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information.
Links to other websites
If you would like to update the personal information you have provided to us or would like to know what information we hold about you, please contact us using the address set out in the contact section below.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy